In the meantime, a few of us have already made our ‘to do’ list for the week. We would love it if you could join in too, it doesn’t have to be anything huge, just something you want to get done that week. All you have to do is leave a comment below.
- To write three chapters.
- To successfully negotiate the first week back at school by remembering all the after-school clubs that are starting back up and packing the appropriate equipment/kit for not only the right club but the right child.
- Get up extra early on Monday to wish DS a happy birthday, before we all go our separate ways for the day.
- Be at my desk ready to write from 09:00 Mon-Thurs.
- Write 5000 words by Friday evening.
- Plan talk for the Weymouth Leviathan and Maritime Festival.
- Have earlier nights to allow for reading time.
We’ll meet again on Friday to find out how we all did.
Have a great week.