Welcome to our second Motivation Monday! This week, it’s Vanessa and Catherine sharing their ‘to do’ list for the week. We would love it if you could join in too, it doesn’t have to be anything huge, just something you want to get done that week. All you have to do is leave a comment below.
- Edit first 100 pages of the work-in-progress – I’ve just finished a fairly major re-write, so now need to embark on a major edit!
- Work out exactly how the ending of the same wip is going to be structured… because I have several characters to get to a certain point, I keep re-writing the ending over and over, changing it each time. This week will be the week I pick an ending and stick to it!!
- Find five new writing competitions to enter in January/February – I’m looking for new flash fiction competitions.
- Come up with some ideas for new flash fiction to enter in those competitions!
- Try to survive my first ever zumba class.
- Get to the half way point of Novel Two.
- Do more organising for book tour/promotional day/launch day for Waiting for You.
- Sit still for one hour and read.
- Try a new recipe.
I’ll let you know how I got on on Friday!
4 thoughts on “Motivation Monday”
I like the “sit still” part 🙂 And I do think sometimes we forget how important it is to just do that…As to what I want to get done, editing should be in capitals, but I fear it will not get done this week either as I am so stuck in this new WIP of mine…
Good luck with it, Anna!
Do you think we should swap To Do lists? Great goals, ladies. We will survive (Catherine). 🙂 OK, my goal: reach the end of the edits of my wip – and finally dispose of the bazillion post it notes I have around it. Good luck! xx
I’m expecting next round of edits later today so that’s top of the list!