Is it Monday again already?! It’s a new week and a new list of targets for some of us…
- Finish my edits! I’ve set myself a target of sending the revised ms to my lovely agent by half term, which is w/c 15th Feb, so I’m hoping to finish the edits this week so I have a couple of weeks to polish it and make it all nice and shiny!
- Polish first 3000 words of ms for a novel competition
- Finish a short story for a mid-Feb deadline
- Non-writing related: make birthday cake for father-in-law’s birthday, calm nine year old’s nerves before her first youth theatre panto appearance next weekend!
What are everyone else’s plans for the week? I’ll let you know how I got on on Friday!
Lucie: Wow, it’s Monday again – where did that weekend go? I had better set my weekly targets then…
- Carrying over from last week, write up a plan for my contemporary series.
- Complete more of my Autism training.
- Write the blog posts that I need to do.
- Get some editing done!
Hopefully I’ll have a more successful week, writing wise, than last week. Good luck everyone! X