Happy Monday everybody! Time for some of us to share our targets for the week ahead – writing and non-writing related!
- I’m on target with my edits – I need to finish the final polishing of the wip this week ready to…
- Send the wip off to my agent!!
- Finish a short story for a mid-Feb deadline (still on the list from last time!!)
- Non-writing related: when the wip has gone off, do some very neglected housework!
What are everyone else’s plans for the week? I’ll let you know how I got on on Friday!
Well, my targets for this week are: 1) To complete and return my answers to some fab questions posed to me by a fellow writer for her blog. 2) To chase up some research enquiries for Book Two. 3) To gear myself up for my next dental appointment this coming Thursday (second half of root canal treatment, oh joy of absolute joys!).
- Write 5,000 words minimum to be on target for book deadline.
- Relocate my twins and myself to my mum’s house while my husband stays behind and we have new heating fitted in the house.
- Write another TTD list for all the things I need to do in the run up to P Day! Just over a month to go!