This week it’s half term so I probably won’t get much writing time but I’m hoping to complete a few writing related tasks in addition to #1 on the list.
- Keep my daughter occupied and have some days out.
- Organise my first newsletter.
- Laminate some book marks.
- Start building new website.
- Read two of these books – rather optimistic but I’ll give it a go. Can’t quite decide which one to start with though. Any suggestions?
Laura: Like Sue, I have children at home this week, but they appear to have plans of their own, so I’m hoping to get down to some serious writing when they are occupied. I had a successful week following my week of cough and cold, so apart from one task I must complete, the way is clear for the wip.
- Create slide show for the Romaniacs on Tour at Chichester Library.
- Write like a mad woman.
Celia: After my epic fail last time, I’m now feeling a bit more positive, so this week I’m going to;
1. Begin something that popped into my head in the middle of last night – it can only be described as a slightly smutty ghost story.
2. Continue editing my WIP – have got a couple of new ideas to weave in.
Wish us luck, and the same to all of you as motivate yourselves for the week.